Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hong Kong 2017 Travel Log



There's something about Hong Kong that keeps me coming back, with each visit still leaving me breathless. It's my fourth visit but it has been a while so I was expecting a lot of changes. Hong Kong is a taste of New York in Asia--fast-paced and bustling, neon lights and juxtapositions left and right. I love the mix of old and new, East meets West culture and the high and love.


I built my itinerary on two simple goals--scour the best places to shop and the yummiest food to eat. For the list of food, I got mine through my brother and for shopping, basically from my rusty memory and a bit of research. To be honest, I could have done more and I would have wanted more. But I had my parents in tow... At night, I did venture out and explored on my own.